24-hour telephone banking offers easy, automated access to your accounts via telephone.
This service is free when you open any Carter Bank account.
- Enter your account number. If your account number begins with leading zeros, do not include those digits when entering you number.
- The last four digits of your social security number will be used as your temporary PIN
- Once you are successfully logged in you will be prompted create a new 4 digit PIN to be used for future access
- If you are unable to login, press “0” to speak with to a Customer Service Representative or visit one of our branches for assistance.
Our telephone banking service will help you:
- Check balances
- Review transaction history
- Transfer funds between Carter Bank accounts
- Make loan payments
Commercial customers should visit a local branch to get started. Visit our locations page to find the branch closest to you.