Planning is a huge part of financial stability. Whether you’re saving up to buy a car, aspire to be a millionaire or build your own business, there’s a calculator for that. At Carter Bank & Trust, we want to equip you with all the tools available to empower you to make sound decisions about your finances. Explore our financial calculators to help plan for your future. Not sure where to start? Our trusted bankers can recommend a calculator that will help you find the answers you need. Just give us a call at 833.275.2228 or 833.ASK.CBAT
Whether you’re looking to buy, trade-in, or lease a new car, these calculators will help you determine how much you can spend on a car and estimate your monthly payments.
- Auto Loans Find out how much automobile you can buy based on your monthly payment, or find out your loan payment based on your purchase price!
- Home Equity vs. Auto loan Use this calculator to determine if a home equity loan makes sense for your next automobile purchase.
- Lease vs. Buy Should you lease your next automobile or finance it? Find out with this calculator!
Credit Cards and Debt Management
Have credit card debt you need to pay off fast? Carter Bank & Trust can help! With our credit card and debt management calculators, you can look into several payoff strategies to get rid of credit card debt fast. Kiss credit card debt goodbye with the payment strategy that works for you.
- Accelerated Debt Payoff Consolidating your debt is only half of the battle. You still need a plan to get your debt paid in full. This calculator can show you how to accelerate your debt payoff.
- Credit Card Pay Off Use this calculator to see what it will take to pay off your credit card balance, and what you can change to meet your repayment goals.
- Roll-Down Your Credit Card Debt! The Credit Card Roll-Down Calculator applies two simple principles to paying off your credit card debt.
You have insurance for your car and your home, but don’t forget you need insurance for your most important asset—your life! At Carter Bank & Trust, we have insurance options to prepare you for your golden years when you retire or to protect your family when it’s time to pass on your legacy. We even have HSA options to pay for medical expenses. Browse our calculator options so you can prepare for the future today!
- Fixed Annuity Calculator A Fixed Annuity can provide a very secure, tax deferred investment. Use this calculator to help you determine how a Fixed Annuity might fit into your retirement plan.
- Health Savings Account (HSA) Savings Calculator Use this calculator to help you determine how much your Health Savings Account (HSA) will be worth over time.
- Life Insurance Calculator How much life insurance do you really need? Find out here!
Make your investments the most profitable they can be with these investment calculators. Whether you need to know your estimated bottom line over time or are looking for the right mix of investments, our calculators can help you estimate both.
- Asset Allocator Your age, ability to tolerate risk and several other factors are used to calculate a desirable mix of stocks, bonds and cash.
- Investment Returns There is more to investing than knowing your annual rate of return. Use this calculator to help you see how inflation, taxes and your time horizon can impact your bottom line.
When you need a personal loan for a big vacation or need to buy appliances for your home or business, it’s important to find the right loan, but choosing the right one can be challenging. Explore all your loan options with our selection of loan calculators. From opening a credit line to debt consolidation we’ll help you decide which option is best for you.
- Amortizing Loan Calculator Enter your desired payment – and let us calculate your loan amount. Or, enter in the loan amount and we will calculate your monthly payment!
- Credit Line How big a line of credit can you receive? Use this calculator to find out!
- Debt Consolidation Calculator Should you consolidate your debt? Use this calculator to find out.
- Loan Comparison Calculator Use this calculator to sort through the monthly payments, fees and other costs associated with comparing loan options.
From buying to refinancing to considering a custom build, a new home is an exciting and, sometimes stressful, adventure. But with the help of the Carter Bank & Trust Mortgage Calculators, you can take the guesswork out of your home search. Plan your payments to reach a payoff goal, calculate your estimated mortgage on a home, or determine if now is the right time to start looking at buying a home altogether.
- Adjustable Rate Mortgage Calculator This calculator helps you to determine what your adjustable mortgage payments will be.
- ARM vs. Fixed Rate Mortgage Use this calculator to compare a fixed rate mortgage to two types of ARMs, a Fully Amortizing ARM and an Interest Only ARM.
- Bi-weekly Payment Calculator Using bi-weekly payments can accelerate your mortgage payoff and save you thousands in interest. Use this calculator to compare a typical monthly payment schedule to an accelerated bi-weekly payment.
- Maximum Mortgage Use this calculator to determine your maximum mortgage and how different interest rates affect your how much you can borrow.
- Mortgage APR Calculator Use this calculator to find the APR on your mortgage.
- Mortgage comparison: 15 years vs. 30 years Use this calculator to compare these two mortgage terms, and let us help you decide which term is better for you.
- Mortgage Loan Calculator Use this calculator to determine your monthly payment and amortization schedule.
- Mortgage Payoff Save thousands of dollars in interest by increasing your monthly mortgage payment.
- Mortgage Points Calculator Should you buy points? Use this calculator to find out.
- Mortgage Qualifier Can you buy your dream home? Find out just how much you can afford!
- Refinance Breakeven Should you refinance your mortgage? Use this calculator to determine when you will breakeven!
- Refinance Interest Savings Use this calculator to see how much interest you can save by refinancing your mortgage!
- Rent vs. Buy Are you better off buying your home, or should you continue to rent?
In this digital age, budgeting no longer requires paper and pencil. Whether you need to balance your checkbook or your overall budget these calculators will help you determine where your money is going plus a few ways you can improve.
- Checkbook Balancer Balance your checkbook with this quick and easy calculator.
- Home Budget Analysis Analyze your budget, see where your money goes and find out where you can improve!
- Net Worth This calculator helps you determine your net worth. It also estimates how your net worth could grow (or shrink!) over the next ten years.
- Student Budget This calculator is specifically designed to help students understand their expenses and income while attending a university, college or other full-time educational institution.
Retirement Savings and Planning
Retirement is an important milestone that should be planned for sooner rather than later. Whether you’re saving up to do a lot of traveling in your later years or just wanting to confirm you’ll have enough money to maintain your current lifestyle, our calculators will help you figure out how much you need to save and which retirement and wealth-building accounts will help you earn the interest needed to get you to your goal.
- 401(k) Savings Calculator A 401(k) can be one of your best tools for creating a secure retirement. Use this calculator to see why this is a retirement savings plan you can not afford to pass up.
- Retirement Planner Quickly determine if your retirement plan is on track – and learn how to keep it there.
- Retirement Shortfall Running out of your retirement savings too soon is one of the biggest risks to a comfortable retirement. Use this calculator to find a potential shortfall in your current retirement savings plan.
- Roth IRA Calculator Use this calculator to compare the Roth IRA to an ordinary taxable investment.
- Roth IRA Conversion This calculator will show the advantage, if any, of converting your IRA to a Roth.
- Roth vs. Traditional IRA Use this calculator to determine which IRA may be right for you.
- Social Security Benefits Use this calculator to estimate your Social Security benefits.
- Traditional IRA Calculator How can contributing to a regular IRA help you in your retirement?
Have a savings goal in mind? These calculators will help you project what you need to save and for how long in order to reach your goals. Whether you want to save a million dollars, plan for college, or want to estimate the value of your savings in the face of inflation, there’s a calculator for that.
- CD Ladder Calculator Use this calculator to examine the benefits of investing in a series of Certificates of Deposits with different maturities, also called a CD Ladder.
- Certificate of Deposit Calculator Use this calculator to find out how much interest you can earn on a Certificate of Deposit (CD).
- College Savings Use this calculator to help develop or fine tune your education savings plan.
- Compare Savings Rates Even a small difference in the interest you are paid on your savings can add up over time. Use this calculator to see how different savings rates can impact your savings strategy!
- Cool Million Find out when your savings plan may make you a millionaire!
- Savings Calculator Find out how consistent investments over a number of years can be an effective strategy to accumulate wealth.
- Savings Goals What will it take to reach your savings goal? This financial calculator helps you find out.
- Savings, Taxes, and Inflation Use this calculator to determine how much your savings will be worth with these two important variables in mind.
Thinking about your upcoming tax return or what your family will gain from your estate? Our tax calculators will help you estimate just that!
- 1040 Tax Calculator How much in income taxes will you pay? Use this 1040 tax calculator to help determine your tax bill for next April.
- Estate Tax Planning Knowing your potential estate tax liability is a great place to start your estate tax plan. Use this calculator to estimate your estate tax liability.
Calling all business owners! If numbers aren’t your strong suit, these calculators will help you identify financial weaknesses in your business, estimate your chances of getting approved for a commercial loan, and more!
- Financial Ratios Calculator This calculator helps you to zero in on areas of your business that may need attention. Areas such as solvency, liquidity, operational efficiency and profitability.
- Working Capital Needs Calculator Working capital essential to running your business. This calculator assists you in determining your working capital needs for the next year.
- Commercial Loan Calculator Use this calculator to estimate your debt service coverage with a new loan. If your debt service coverage is high enough, including your new loan payment, you have a good chance of being approved
- Mortgage Calculator with PMI Use this calculator to determine your total monthly mortgage payment including and estimated amount for Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI).
Get Hands-On Help from Carter Bank & Trust Today
Calculations and estimates can help you prepare for the future and determine your readiness to take the next step in your financial journey, but planning ahead can only get you so far before you need concrete numbers to make final decisions.
When you’re ready to make your dreams a reality, visit us at Carter Bank & Trust where you’ll meet with a trusted banker to discuss your needs and how to make them a reality. We can even recommend a calculator that will help you plan for your next big goal.
©2019 The Forms Group – Format and Presentation