Welcome to “Carter On The Go!”
“Carter on the Go” is Carter Bank & Trust’s free online and mobile banking. While we’d love to see you in person, there are times when you need the convenience of banking from home, work or on the go. “Carter on the Go” is our newest location, “anywhere,” with new hours, “anytime.”
Giving you the most convenient options to bank with us is another example that being your Lifetime Financial Partner is our priority and a privilege.
To access “Carter on the Go,” follow these Three Quick Steps:
To access online banking, go to the Carter Bank & Trust home page and within the “Carter on the Go” designated area, click on “Enroll Here” as a new user.
For our business customers, we ask that you reach out to one of our branch managers or customer service representatives to see if “Carter on the Go” is the right online banking option for you. If you are wanting to use Automated Clearing House (ACH) network or wire services, then our Carter Commercial Center may be your best online banking option. For more details about our Commercial Center, click here.
For mobile banking, from your mobile device, simply download the “Carter on the Go” app from either the App Store or Google Play. Once you have downloaded your app, you can now save time and gas money by easily depositing checks from anywhere at any time.
Your Bank Accounts:
- Access your accounts with our biometric sign in capabilities.
- Activate “Fast Balance” feature to view your accounts prior to sign in.
- Quickly review account activity, balances, statements and check images.
- Easily transfer money between accounts or to another financial institution..
- Stay on schedule with custom alerts with email or text notifications.*
- Save time and gas money with “Carter on the Go,” mobile deposits.
- Schedule or pay bills directly from home, work or while “on the go.”
- Receive statements in more secure manner, drastically reducing your chances of becoming a victim of fraud.
- Get instant access to your monthly statements.
- Access statements anytime, anywhere.
- Reduce waste and the pain of having to shred your statements at year-end.
- Easily sign up to receive eStatments by accessing your online banking account using a desktop or mobile device. Click here to view step by step instructions.
- Budget, monitor spending and establish savings goals.
- Compile your accounts internally and externally from other banks for a complete financial view.
- Categorize transactions automatically so that you can see where your money goes and help you take control of your spending.
- Control the use of your Carter Bank & Trust Debit Card(s) with CardValet®
Card Valet® Overview
Using either your desktop or mobile device you will be able to:
- Put controls in place
- Receive alerts*
- Turn cards on and off in real time
For more details click here or to see how easy it is to use, view one of our online or mobile banking videos below.
*Alerts received as text messages on your mobile device may incur a charge from your mobile phone service provider.
One of the most important numbers you will ever have is your Credit Score. Carter Bank & Trust is pleased to offer you a way to monitor your credit score and credit report for FREE with Credit Sense.
What is Credit Sense, you ask? It’s more than just a number; it’s a tool.
With Credit Sense you’re able to:
- Understand your credit score
- Monitor your credit report
- See your credit history
- Learn how you can improve your credit score
- Ability to receive monitoring alerts for credit report activity
And much more! Enroll in Credit Sense through Carter on the Go today!
"Carter on the Go" Mobile
With the “Carter on the Go” Mobile App you not only have all the same great features you have with “Carter on the Go” online, but also the ability to deposit checks right from your smartphone or tablet, anywhere, anytime. It’s fast and simple to use.
- Open the app on your smartphone or tablet and select deposit check.
- The endorsement on the back of the check will be your normal check endorsement, such as your signature, and just below that must include “FOR ELECTRONIC DEPOSIT TO CB&T”.
- Take a photo of the front and back of the check with your mobile device.
- Select the account where the you wish to deposit the funds and enter the amount.
- Tap on confirm. Deposit made.