Let Your Home’s Value Work For You!
Put your home’s equity to use with a Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) from Carter Bank & Trust. Whether it’s a home improvement project, a new vehicle, debt consolidation, college tuition or something else, you can use the equity in your home to make it happen.
- 10 Year Draw with a 10 Year Pay Back
- Bank Pays all Closing Costs on HELOCs below $250,000*
- Rate Discounts for Auto Draft from Carter Bank & Trust account
Visit one of our branches to speak with an experienced banker to explore your options.Schedule an Appointment
- Use your home equity line of credit any way you want:
- Home Improvements – Adding a garage, major renovation, or just need to freshen up your landscaping
- Debt Consolidation – Simplify your finances by combining higher-interest credit card debt into one easy monthly payment
- Purchase a Vehicle – Alternative to a traditional auto loan that may provide a lower rate and more flexible payment terms
- Life’s Other Expenses – From auto repairs to college tuition, medical bills or just as an emergency fund, it’s your equity, use it to your advantage.
Your home has value. In fact, it may be the biggest asset you have. The equity is the difference between your home’s value and the total amount you owe on your mortgage. With a Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC), you are using your house as collateral to borrow against the equity of your home. Get the amount you you need and pay it back in monthly installments.
To learn more about Home Equity Lines of Credit and how they may fit into your financial goals, click here.
*In the event that the Home Equity Line of Credit is closed within 36 months of origination. Borrower will be required to reimburse lender for any closing costs by lender.
All loans are subject to credit approval.
The calculators on our website are provided for informational purposes only. Carter Bank & Trust and its affiliates disclaim any warranties, endorsement or representation, expressed or implied, related to these resources.